POC VENTRAL AIR SPIN
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
- Structurally optimized helmet with precise ventilation ports and internal channels to control the air intake and release at both high and low speeds.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to ports and innovative internal airflow design.
- Unique design optimized with CFD testing for aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Features POC’s patent-pending silicone pad system, SPIN (Shearing Pad INside).
- High-performance EPS liner with targeted and optimized density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light-weight size adjustment system for a personalized fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps anchored to the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used by EF Education First Pro Cycling Team.
- Comes in both matt and gloss colors.
- Sizes - Small (50-56), Medium (54-59), Large (56-61)
- Weight - 230 g CE (Size M), 270 g in CPSC and AS/NZS (Size M)