Shipping & Returns
- Items showing as 'In Stock' maybe located in either Hobart or Launceston stores, we may need to transfer it between stores to fulfill your order. Please allow 3-4 days for this to occur. You will be contacted via email should this need to happen.
- All items are shipped via Australia post (except bikes), unless otherwise communicated. We offer Express and Regular freight options. Orders over $250AUD are freight free (excluding bikes, car racks and bulky items).
- All items shipped via Australia Post will be marked 'Authority to Leave'.
- Bikes are shipped via courier who will require a signature on delivery.
- A small amount of assembly is required for bikes shipped direct to your door.
- "Click & Collect" is available from our Hobart or Launceston stores. This can be selected upon checkout but is limited by brand agreements. Rocky Mountain can only be collected in Hobart. Kona can only be collected in our Launceston store.
- We endeavor to process all orders placed before 3pm AEST on the same day, excluding public holidays and weekends.
- All orders are processed though our Hobart store (Postcode 7000). If selecting Launceston store pickup, we'll communicate with you when your order is ready.
- We do not freight/ship dangerous goods (i.e. Co2 cannisters and flammable goods). They are only available for "Click & Collect"
- We only ship items within Australia.
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. You can exchange or refund non-sale items within 30 days. All refunds are minus postage costs. Refunds must be returned in saleable condition, undamaged, unworn and definitely not dirty!
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Refunds and returns can only be processed though our online store system therefore cannot be done in store. Refunds can take 4-5 business days to clear through banks.
Return Shipping Address
Roll Cycles Hobart
93 Harrington St,
Hobart, TAS, 7000