- Items showing as 'In Stock' maybe located in either Hobart or Launceston stores, we may need to transfer it between stores to fulfill your order. Please allow 3-4 days for this to occur. You will be contacted via email should this need to happen.
- All items are shipped via Australia post (except bikes), unless otherwise communicated. We offer Express and Regular freight options (excluding bulky items & bikes). Orders over $250AUD are freight free (excluding bikes, car racks and bulky items).
- All items shipped via Australia Post will be marked 'Authority to Leave'.
- "Click & Collect" is available from our Hobart or Launceston stores. This can be selected upon checkout but is limited by brand agreements. Rocky Mountain can only be collected in Hobart. Kona can only be collected in our Launceston store.
- We do not freight/ship dangerous goods (i.e. Co2 cannisters and flammable goods). They are only available for "Click & Collect"
- We only ship items within Australia.
- All orders are processed though our Hobart store (Postcode 7000). If selecting Launceston store pickup, we'll communicate with you when your order is ready.
- We endeavor to process all orders placed before 3pm AEST on the same day, excluding public holidays and weekends.
- Roll Cycles is not responsible for damage cause in transit.
- Bikes are shipped via courier who will require a signature on delivery, business address is preferred.
- Shipping quoted is delivery to metropolitan areas of major cities only (within 30kms of a CBD), we'll be in contact via email for freight quotes to outlying areas.
- Bikes are pre-built and professionally test-ridden, with just a few parts removed for shipping (handlebars and front wheel). Some assembly is required and a guide will be provided. We strongly recommend your local bike shop assembles the bike as an incorrectly assembled bike could lead to serious injury. Failure to do so could cause a bicycle malfunction and result in serious injury for which Roll Cycles will not be held liable. Any assembly undertaken without professional assistance is at the customer's risk and any damage resulting from faulty assembly will not be covered by the warranty.
- Roll Cycles is not responsible for damage caused in transit.
Returns (Online Sales):
- Change of Mind – we’ll happily exchange or issue store credit within 7 days of sale (excludes bikes) provided the item isn’t used or worn. Item must be returned in original packaging and in a saleable condition.
- All refunds are minus postage costs. Refunds must be returned in saleable condition, undamaged, unworn and definitely not dirty!
- The buyer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Refunds and returns can only be processed though our online store system therefore cannot be done in store. Refunds can take 7-10 business days to clear through banks.
Return Shipping Address
Roll Cycles Hobart
93 Harrington St,
Hobart, TAS, 7000