100% STATUS HELMET
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||Contact Us|
Ultra-light design featuring fiberglass shell
- Active cooling system maximizes airflow offering maximum ventilation while riding and also while rider is stationary
- Washable comfort liner, cheek pads and chin strap covers
- Engineered with 2 shell sizes and 2 EPS sizes to achieve the perfect fit
- Compatible with inflatable emergency helmet release systems
- Padded PU chinbar interior for enhanced impact protection
- Adjustable visor with light-weight screws
100% Status Mid-Level, Full Face Helmet For Downhill/BMX Taking the lead in raising the standard for what a mid-level, full face helmet should be this STATUS HELMET from 100% offers elevated performance and comfort at an exceptionally attractive, value-for-money price.
2 x Shell, 2 x EPS System Boasting an ultra-lightweight design based on a composite fibreglass shell the 100% STATUS DOWNHILL/BMX HELMET is engineered with 2 shell sizes and 2 EPS sizes to make the perfect fit more achievable and even easier to attain. An adjustable visor (with light-weight screws) is included with purchase and replacements can also be purchased separately at a later date.
Strategically Placed Vents For Optimum Airflow A built-in active cooling system involving strategically placed vents maximises airflow throughout the helmet and offers high-level ventilation to riders-in-motion as well as occasions when the rider is stationary. The comfort liner, cheek pads and chin strap covers are removable for easy washing. They are also replaceable (sold separately). Padded For
Safety And Comfort For rider comfort and safety the 100% STATUS FF HELMET has a padded Polyurethane chinbar interior offering enhanced impact protection. The helmet complies with ASTM, CPSC, CE, and AS/NZS Bicycle Standards of Safety and is also compatible with inflatable emergency helmet release systems for quick, safe removal in the event of a crash.