ELEMENT 1.0 GLOVE LF
|Availability:||Out of stock|
Our Element collection of gloves is designed to keep you warm and protected from wind and water, all without adding any bulk or restricting movement. Starting with a Gore® WINDSTOPPER® waterproof and breathable laminate, we add 100g Primaloft® for insulation from the cold. The Element 1.0 gloves are the lightest softshell gloves we make, so you get excellent flexibility and handlebar feel. The Ax Suede palm, meanwhile, provides a sure grip, even when wet, in order to keep your hands where they need to be—in control. Lastly, the rib-knit cuff is the most accommodating cuff closure we make, and it's designed to go seamlessly under a jacket cuff.
- Gore® WINDSTOPPER® upper protects against wind and water, while letting perspiration escape.
- 100g Primaloft® insulates without adding bulk.
- Ax Suede palm material is tough, hydrophobic, and conforming.
- Brushed tricot interior provides a plush, comfortable feel against the hand.
- Windproof brushed Microwipe™ thumb wiper allows you to easily wipe away sweat.
- Reflective details enhance your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.